The Maakri Quarter – in the heart of the city
- The Maakri Quarter is situated in the true heart of Tallinn, in a district with highrise planning in the historical city centre.
- The quarter is bordered by Rävala Avenue and Tornimäe, Maakri and Pääsukese Streets.
- A 110-metre highrise building overlooks the square formed by the intersection of Rävala Avenue and Kivisilla Street.
- Some of its closest neighbours are the largest office buildings in central Tallinn: Tornimäe Business Centre, City Plaza, the European Union building, the SEB building, Rävala Business Centre, Novira Plaza and two leading hotels – the Radisson Blu Sky and Swissôtel.
- The quarter is easy to access on foot, by car or using public transport.
- The Maakri Quarter is linked via an underground level to the EuroPark car park beneath Rävala Avenue, and from there to neighbouring buildings, including the Stockmann department store.
- There are 76 parking spaces on the underground level. Entrance is via EuroPark from Rävala Avenue.
- There are a further 91 parking spaces on floors 2-4 of the 10-storey commercial building. Entrance is from Tornimäe Street.